My mornings will be different without Robin Roberts. She’s taking a break from Good Morning America to get her bone marrow transplant.
She’s very lucky her sister was a perfect match because that doesn’t always happen. If you’ve ever considered joining the bone marrow registry I urge you to. It’s as simple as swabbing your cheek and sending an envelope back.
I hope I get matched someday. I think it would be an honor to use my body to cure someone’s cancer. I’m not afraid of the procedure. It takes only minutes and your lower back hurts for a few days. Small potatoes compared to cancer.
So just do it. Stop letting it fall out of your brain or sitting on your mental to do list.
- forgetful-mama likes this
- electradaddy likes this
- kitkatloves said: Is it only in America, or is there one in each country? I may have to look i to that!
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts likes this
- bujnik likes this
- littlelouandtwo likes this
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- thekidhasarrived reblogged this from bujnik and added:
- electradaddy said: Doesn’t the FDA still ban gay men from making bone marrow donations, unless they’ve been celibate for 5 years?
- koumeps likes this
- kandiasschronicles likes this
- nomadiclife2006 likes this
- stay-at-homedadblunders said: Very nice sentiment
- stay-at-homedadblunders likes this
- lostwithoutthem likes this
- mywildloves likes this
- mamamusement reblogged this from bujnik
- mamamusement likes this
- elishaa5 likes this
- myheartmysoulmysons likes this
- itonlylookslikeimincharge likes this
- bujnik posted this